- Above the Fold: Understanding the Principles of Successful Web Site De
- Adapting to Web Standards
- Art of Non-Conformity
- Art of Readable Code
- Art of SEO
- Back to the User
- Beginning PHP6, Apache, MySQL Web Development
- Book Notes
- Books to Read
- Bored and Brilliant
- Born For This
- Choosing A Vocation
- Complete E-Commerce Book
- Content Inc
- Core PHP Programming
- CRM Fundamentals
- CSS Text
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Defensive Design for the Web
- Deliver First Class Web sites
- Design for Hackers: Reverse-Engineering Beauty
- Designing Web Interfaces
- Designing Web sites that Work: Usability for the Web
- Designing with Progressive Enhancement
- Developing Large Web Applications
- Developing with Web Standards
- Economics of Software Quality
- Effortless commerce with php and MySQL
- Epic Content Marketing
- Extending Bootstrap
- Foundation Version Control for Web Developers
- Guerrilla Marketing for a Bulletproof Career
- HACKING EXPOSED WEB APPLICATIONS, 3rd Edition
- Hacking Web Apps
- Happiness At Work
- Implementing Responsive Design
- Inmates Are Running the Asylum
- Instant LESS CSS Preprocessor How-to
- jQuery Pocket Reference
- Letting Go of the Words
- Lost and Found: A Painfully Honest Field Guide to the Startup World
- Making Every Meeting Matter
- Manage Your Day to Day
- Marketing to Millenials
- Mobile First
- Monster Loyalty
- More Eric Meye on CSS
- Official Ubuntu Book
- Organized Home
- Pay Me… Or Else!
- Perennial Seller
- Pet Food Nation
- PHP 5 E commerce Development
- PHP In a NutShell
- PHP Refactoring
- PHP5 and MySQL Bible
- PHP5 CMS Framework Development
- PHP5 Power Programming
- Preventing Web Attacks with Apache
- Pro PHP and jQuery
- Professional LAMP
- Purple Cow: Transform Your Business
- Responsive Web Design with HTML and CSS3
- Responsive Web Design with HTML5 and CSS3
- Rules of Thumb
- Saleable Software
- Search Engine Optimization Secrets
- Securing PHP Web Applications
- Serving Online Customers
- Simple and Usable Web, Mobile and Interaction Design
- Smart Organizing
- Smashing UX Design: Foundations for Designing Online User Experiences
- Studies in History and Philosophy of Science
- Talent is Not Enough
- The 10x Rule
- The Benefits of Working with Git In Your Software Projects
- The Clean Coder
- The Herbal Handbook for Home & Health
- The Life-changing Magic of Tidying up
- The Modern Web
- Think First
- This Is Marketing
- Version Control with Git, 2nd Edition
- Web Analytics 2.0: The Art of Online Accountability and Science of Cus
- Web Site Usability: A Designer's Guide
- Web Word Wizardry
- Web Word Wizardy
- Website Owner’s Manual
- Whats Stopping Me
- Work for Money, Design for Love
- Your Google® Game Plan for Success: Increasing Your Web Presence with
- Checklists I Have Collected or Created
- Crafts To Do
- Database and Data Relations Checklist
- Ecommerce Website Checklist
- Learning Stuff From Blogs
- My Front End UI Checklist
- New Client Needs Analysis
- Newsletters I Read
- Style Guides
- User Review Questions
- Web Designer's SEO Checklist
- Web site Review
- Website Code Checklist
- Website Final Approval Form
- Writing Content For Your Website
- Writing Styleguide
- Writing Tips
- 7 essentialls of graphic design
- Accidental Creative
- Choosing the right color for your logo
- CMS Design
- Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and
- Designing for Web Performance
- Eat That Frog
- Elements of User Experience
- Flexible Web Design
- Forms that Work: Designing Web Forms for Usability
- Homepage Usability
- Responsive Web Design
- Seductive Interaction Design: Creating Playful, Fun, and Effective Use
- Strategic Web Designer
- Submit Now: Designing Persuasive Web sites
- The Zen of CSS Design
- Complete Book of Potatoes
- Creating Custom Soil Mixes for Healthy, Happy Plants
- Edible Forest Garden
- Garden Design
- Gardening Tips and Tricks
- Gardens and History
- Light Candle Levels
- My Garden
- My Garden To Plant
- Organic Fertilizers
- Organic Gardening in Alberta
- Plant Nurseries
- Plant Suggestions
- Planting Tips and Ideas
- Root Cellaring
- Things I Planted in My Yard
- Way We Garden Now
- Weed Decoder
- 101 Organic Gardening Hacks
- 2015 Herbal Almanac
- Beautiful No-Mow Lawns
- Beginner's Guide to Heirloom Vegetables
- Best of Lois Hole
- Design in Nature
- Eradicate Invasive Plants
- Gardening Books to Read
- Gardens West
- Grow Organic
- Grow Your own Herbs
- Guerilla Gardening
- Heirloom Life Gardener
- Hellstrip Gardening
- Indoor Gardening: The Organic Way
- Landscaping with Fruits and Vegetables
- Real Gardens Grow Natives
- Seed Underground
- Small plot, high yield gardening
- Thrifty Gardening from the Ground Up
- Veggie Garden Remix
- Weeds: In Defense of Nature's Most Unloved Plants
- What Grows Here
- Activities for Kids
- Animals In My Yard
- Baking & Cooking Tips
- Bertrand Russell
- Can I Get that on Sale?
- Cleaning Tips and Tricks
- Colour Palettes I Like
- Compound Time
- Cooking Tips
- Crafts for Kids
- Household Tips
- Interior Design
- Keywording & Tags
- Latin Phrases
- Laundry Tips
- Learn Something New
- Links, Information, and Cool Videos - Stuff for My Kids
- Music Websites for Parents and Kids
- My Miscellany
- Reading List
- Silly Sites
- Things that Make Me Laugh
- Videos to Watch
- Ways to Be Nice
- YouTube Hacks
- Bug Tracking Tool
- Business Tips
- Code Packages I Like on GitHub
- Content Management systems
- Creating Emails & Email Newsletters
- I Made A Framework
- Open Source
- Patterns, Textures and other media
- PHP Coding Standards
- Project Verbs for to do lists
- Qualities of Creative Leaders
- Scalable Vector Graphics
- Software Design
- The Shell, Scripts and Such
- Writing Instructions
- CSS Frameworks
- CSS Reading List
- CSS Sticky Footer
- Design of Sites
- htaccess files
- HTML Tips and Tricks
- Landing Page Tips
- Making Better Websites
- More Information on CSS
- MySQL and Databases
- Responsive Design
- Robots.txt File
- Security and Secure Websites
- SVG Images
- Types of Content
- UI and UX and Design
- Web Design and Development
- Web Design Tools
- Web Error Codes
- Website Testing Checklist
- Writing for the Web
- Writing Ideas for your website
- Animations and Interactions
- Being a Better Designer
- Bootstrap Resources
- Color in Web Design
- CSS Preprocessors: Sass and Less
- CSS Tips Tricks
- Customer Centered Design Myths
- Design Systems
- Designing User Interfaces
- Font & Typographical Inspiration
- Fonts, Typography, Letters & Symbols
- Logo Designs
- Photoshop Tips and Tricks
- UX and UI and Design Reading List
- Web Forms
- Well Designed
Appleton, Jay. The Experience o f Landscape. John Wiley, 1975.
Benton, Mike. White Trash Gardening. Taylor, 1996.
Biehl, Janet, ed. The Murray Bookchin Reader. Black Rose Books, 1999.
Brenzel, Kathleen, ed. Sunset Western Garden Book. Sunset Publishing Corporation, 1995.
Bridgman, Howard et al. Urban Biophysical Environments. Oxford University Press, 1995.
Briggs, Josie. Creating Small Habitats for Wildlife in Your Garden. Guild of Master Craftsman, 2000.
Campbell, Susan. Naturescape British Columbia: The provincial guide. British Columbia Ministry o f Environment, Lands and Parks, 1995.
Clark, Janet, Mary Alice Collins and Gary Collins. The Naturalist: Down to Earth. Burgess, 1974.
Cleary, Thomas, trans, and ed. Mastering the Art o f War: Zhuge Liang and Liu Ji's commentaries on the classic by Sun Tzu. Shambala, 1989.
Coon, Nelson. The Dictionary o f Useful Plants: The Use, History; and Folklore o f More Than 500 Plant Species. Rodale, 1974.
Creasy, Rosalind. The Complete Book o f Edible Landscaping. Sierra Club, 1982.
Diers, Jim. Neighbor Power: Building Community the Seattle Way. University o f Washington, 2004.
Engwicht, David. Street Reclaiming: Creating Livable Streets and Vibrant Communities. New Society, 1999.
Fisher, Sue. Fast Plants: Choosing and Growing Plants for Gardens in a Hurry. Fireside, 2002.
Fuhrman, Candice. Publicity Stunt! Great Staged Events That Made the News. Chronicle, 1989.
Gandy, Matthew. Concrete and Clay: Reworking Nature in New York City. MIT Press, 2002.
Hart, Rhonda Massingham. Dirt Cheap Gardening: Hundreds of W ays to Save Money in Your Garden. Garden Way, 1995.
Heinrich, Bernd. The Trees in M y Forest. Cliff Street, 1997.
Hottes, Alfred Carl. Garden Facts and Fancies. Dodd Mead, 1949.
Hollingsworth, E. Buckner. Flower Chronicles. University o f Chicago, 1958.
Hough, Michael. City Form and Natural Process: Towards a New Urban Vernacular. Routledge, 1984 (1991).
Jackson, John Brinckerhoff. Landscape in Sight: Looking at America. Yale University Press, 1997.
Jobb, Jamie. The Complete Book o f Community Gardening. Morrow, 1979.
Kayden, Jerold. Privately Owned Public Space: The New York City Experiment.New York City Department o f City Planning and the Municipal Art Society o f New York, 2000.
Kunstler, James Howard. The Geography o f Nowhere: The Rise and Decline of America's Man-Made Landscape. Touchstone, 1993.
Link, Russell. Landscaping for Wildlife in the Pacific Northwest. University of Washington Press, 1999.
Lipkis, Andy with TreePeople and Katie Lipkis. The Simple Act o f Planting a Tree: A Citizen Forester's Guide to Healing Your Neighborhood, Your City, and Your World. J.P. Tarcher, 1990.
Low, Setha and Neil Smith, eds. The Politics o f Public Space. Routledge, 2006.
Lynd, Mitch. "Great Moments in Apple History." Midwest Apple Improvement Society, [online], [cited November 14,2006]. hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/maia/history.html.
Martin, Laura C. The Wildflower Meadow Book: A Gardener's Guide. East Woods, 1986.
Merilees, Bill. Attracting Backyard Wildlife: A Guide for Nature-Lovers. Whitecap, 1989.
Nelson Mandela Foundation. A Prisoner in the Garden: Opening Nelson Mandela's Prison Archive. Penguin, 2005.
Olmsted, Frederick Law. "Public Parks and the Enlargement o f Towns." 1871.
In Donald Worster. American Environmentalism: the formative period, 1860-1915. John Wiley, 1973.
Orr, David. Earth in Mind: On Education, Environment, and the Human Prospect. Island Press, 2004.
Pfeiffer, E.E. Weeds and what they tell. Bio-dynamic Farming and Gardening Association, 1974.
Schaefer, Valentin, Hillary Rudd and Jamie Vala. Urban Biodiversity: Exploring Natural Habitat and Its Value in Cities. Captus, 2004.
Scott, Frank J. The Art o f Beautifying Suburban Home Grounds. John Alden, 1886.
Shepard, Paul. Traces o f an Omnivore. Island Press, 1996.
Simonds, John Ormsbee. Landscape Architecture: The Shaping o f Man's Natural Environment. McGraw-Hill, 1961.
Sommers, Larry. The Community Garden Book: New Directions for Creating and Managing Neighborhood Food Gardens in Your Town. Gardens for All, 1984.
Snyder, Gary. The Real Works: Interviews & Talks 1964-1979. New Directions, 1980.
Snyder, Gary. The Practice o f the Wild. North Point, 1990.
Teyssot, Georges, ed. The American Lawn. Princeton Architectural Press with Canadian Centre for Architecture, 1999.
Tilgner, Linda. Tips for the Lazy Gardener. Storey, 1998.
Traeger, Tessa and Patrick Kinmonth. A Gardener's Labyrinth: Portraits of People, Plants & Places. Booth-Clibborn Editions, 2003.
Tuan, Yi-Fu. Space and Place: The perspective o f experience. University of Minnesota Press, 1977.
Wilson, Alexander. The Culture o f Nature. Blackwell, 1992.
Yepsen, Roger. Apples. W.W. Norton, 1994.
These are notes I made while reading gardening books. See more gardening book notes