- Position Title:
- Current WWW URL (if any):
- Company Details
- Current situation:
- Demographics of market:
- Influences on buying from company:
- How do you envisage the site achieving these objectives?
- How many visitors do you hope to get to your site?
- How big will your site be?
- Proposed flow chart?
- Do you have a site layout in mind?
- Will your website offer interactive features to visitors?
- Can visitors send email, order a product, or request information?
- Do you envisage the visitor searching on the site?
- How would they search the site?
- How can the site give you feedback?
- Have you decided what the main categories or sections will be on your site?
- Will the categories link to products and services or to more general subject areas with sub-categories?
- Have you identified what subjects within the site might link to other subjects?
- Do you plan to have a guest book, shopping cart, order forms, or a calendar of events?
- Will the site have contact forms?
- Will the site have auto-responders?
- Who are your competitors online?
- Of those, which competitor sites do you like and why?
- What competitor sites do you dislike and why?
- How do you think your site beat the competition?
- Who are your current customers?
- Why do your current customers buy from you?
- Establish a web presence, increase marketing and product branding
- Increase sales
- Generate business leads
- Increase international presence of the organization
- Generate requests for information
- Support existing advertising, promotional efforts
- Offer customer service
- Build store of business traffic
- Provide latest information regarding new product/services, sales, special promotions and events
- Build a database for emailing
- Position the company as technologically advanced
- Provide directions to consumers
- Survey customers/prospects
- Recruit new employees/post job opportunities
- How does the proposed site tie in to company goals?
- Will you sell a product or service online?
- Will you provide a sample portfolio of products or work online?
- If yes, how?
Situational analysis of existing web site
Domain name registered?
- Host of current site:
- Current ISP:
Objectives of current site:
Current site achievements (detail statistics, etc):
- What are the features of the current site that you would like to keep?
- What features of the current site don't you like?
- How many people visit the site?
- When do they visit the site?
- How long do they visit for?
- Which products or pages are most popular?
- What feedback have you had about the site?
- Current site was developed by?
- What do they do better than you?
- What do you do better than your competition?
- How does the company currently market itself?
- Does the company have a marketing division?
- How is business generated?
Number of employees:
Years in business:
Just to let you know, this page was last updated Tuesday, Dec 11 18