Website Code Checklist
- Create a file in Sketch
- Print for the file folder
- Are the class names standardized?
- Is the class formatted?
- Did you inspect the code for problems?
- make a blue sticky note thumbnail of the classes
- Map out any changes (in existing issues) that are required.
- Blue folders: do the individual repositories differ from master?
- Blue folders: include blue mini-maps for each repo
- Does the filename match the class name
- Is the class name in StudlyCaps?
- Is the correct path in the autoloader file?
- Update Sketch file with changes.
- What is wrong?
- What is a new feature for the repository? What does it affect?
Just to let you know, this page was last updated Tuesday, Jan 23 18